📌Fetal Echocardiography Mastercourse-
🎯 Learn the art of Fetal Echo from The Best Mentor of the field- Dr. Pradeep Srinivasan
Starting Date: Dates: 7th Jan, 2024
👉🏼Register now by clicking this link👇🏼
❤️Notes of the sessions will be provided for quick revision❤️
✅It will cover all the topics of Fetal Echocardiography from basics to advance
✅Total 12 sessions, 3hrs each, one session every month
✅Study material will be provided
✅There will be long access to recorded videos (Till 30days after the last session)
✅Certificate will be given to participants
👉🏼Register now by clicking this link👇🏼
💓We believe in fostering a community that promotes continuous learning. If you have a colleague, junior, or friend who would benefit from updates about upcoming Mediflick courses for early registration, invite them to join the Mediflick WhatsApp group:👇🏼
☺️Mediflick is available on android and iOS platform also☺️
You can join Mediflick events on website or Mobile App
👉🏼👉🏼You can download the app and can keep learning wherever you go
📌Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediflick.courses
📌iOS App: https://apps.apple.com/app/mediflick/id1627497412
👉🏼👉🏼Download the app right now on your mobile and avail app specific discount offers👍🏼👍🏼
Module 1- 07.01.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
Embryology, Sonoanatomy, Views, Guidelines, Protocols
- Basic embryology needed for radiologist to scan fetal heart is dealt with with explanations and correlations.
- An easy foldable simple cloth made model is used to describe the cardiac formation so that the fusion, rotation, folding etc are realistically understood in a 3D perspective.
- Cardiac chamber anatomy, valve anatomy, inlets, outlets, septae, crux, and relevant anatomy is dealt with in a comprehensive manner.
- Cardiac views with hand probe movements are taught.
- Views in axial, sagittal, coronal sections in 2D, colour doppler, 3D, 4D, 5D are dealt with.
- Doppler across inlets, valves, outlets are dealt with.
- M Mode and its understanding is dealt with.
- Protocols of cardiac imaging as per guidelines are dealt with.
- 2D, Colour Doppler, poled wave Doppler, M mode image are used.
- Cine loops of each views in used to five a feel of practical onsite training.
- Pitfalls of imaging are dealt with.
- Knobology and fetal echo settings are taught.
- At the end of this module, one can start practising normal fetal echo views in 2D, colour Doppler and M mode
- The correct machine setting , the correct cardiac zoom, colour optimisation, correct views, ideal Doppler waveforms, M mode trace can be practised.
- Z scores and understanding of basic cardiac biometry will be possible.
Module 2 - Cardiac biometry and advanced fetal ECHO - 11.02.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- Further to module 1 learning which will make one confidently able to perform fetal echo views in 2D colour and Doppler.
- Module 2 will deal in great detail about various measurements of functional aspects of fetal ECHO
- Measureemnts in 2D views, colour views and measurement in Doppler Waveform and M mode traces are dealt with
- Chamber sizes, outlet sizes, mitral, tricuspid, aortic, pulmonary dopplers, aortomitral dopplers traces are dealt with
- Methods of measurement are taught
- Relationship of cardiac cycle phases with ECG , mitral doppler, aortic Doppler, Aorto mitral Doppler, Pulmonary vein Doppler, IVC Doppler, Ductus venosus Doppler are dealt with.
- Doppler measurements like Peak systolic velocity(PSV), End diastolic velocity (EDV), Systolic/diastolic ( S/D) ratio, Resistance index (RI), Pulsatility Index (PI) ration, time to peak, mean velocity, pre load index are dealt with.
- Ratios like E/A ratio, S/A ratio, etc. are dealt with.
- Myocardial performance index, TEI index, iso volumetric contractions, ejection time, isovolumetric relaxation, ejection fraction are dealt with.
- Z score and importance is dealt with.
- Change of biometry in cardiac failure is dealt with.
- A end of this module, ability to perform advanced chamber size description, stenosis comment, regurgitation assessment, cardiac failure quantification, shunts assessment etc. can be done.
Module 3 - Septal defects - 10.03.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- After learning basic fetal echo imaging and advanced cardiac biometry, simple congenital cardiac anomalies are dealt here
- Septal defects like atrial septal defects and their types, ventricular septal defects and their types, atrioventricular septal defects and their types are dealt with.
- Definition, etiology, classification, pitfalls, views to demonstrate are dealt with.
- Associated anomalies, extracardiac associations, hemodynamic alterations, complete diagnosis, follow up, counselling, invasive testing are dealt with.
- Multiple cases with static 2D, colour doppler and cine loops are used to shown and explained in each variety to give a virtual onsite learning experience.
Module 4 - Left heart anomalies - 21.04.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- After learning septal defects, detailed discussion on all types left heart anomalies will be dealt with.
- Anomalies of Mitral valve, Aortic valve, Aortic arch, left Atrium, left ventricle, pulmonary veins, foramen ovale are dealt with.
- Atresia, narrowing, stenosis, hypoplasia , regurgitation, dilatation etc. are dealt with.
- Introduction, classification, etiology, views, alterations, homodynamics, Prognosis, follow up, counselling, invasive testing, autopsy are dealt with.
- Multiple case with 2D, colour Doppler cine loops will be shown to give a virtual on site learning experience.
Module 5 - Right heart anomalies - 12.05.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- After learning left heart anomalies, focus will be on right heart anomalies.
- Anomalies of SVC, IVC, Right atrium, tricuspid valve, right ventricle, pulmonary artery etc will be dealt with
- Atresia, narrowing, stenosis, absence, dilatation, hypoplasia, abnormal origin, abnormal insertion, regurgitation etc are dealt with
- Introduction, classification, etiology, views, alteration in hemodynamics, prognosis, follow up, counselling, invasive testing, autopsy are dealt with.
- Multiple cases with 2D, colour doppler images and cine loops are shown and explained to give a virtual onsite learning experience.
Module 6 - Right Isomerism - 02.06.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- After learning simple cases like septal defect, mildly complex bases like left heart anomalies and right heart anomalies and complex cardiac anomalies of right Isomerism or right heterotaxy will be dealt with.
- Normal cardiac and abdominal visceral and vascular anatomy is taught with diagrams.
- Altered right isomerism components with altered cardiac, vascular and visceral anatomy is taught with line diagrams.
- Concepts of situs, like situs solitus, situs invertus , situs ambiguous are dealt with.
- Associated cardiac anomalies, lung anomalies, bronchial anomalies, spine, hepatic, gastric, intestinal, IVC, aortic, azygos vein variations are dealt with.
- Multiple cases with 2D, colour Doppler cine loops with autopsy pictures are shown.
Module 7 - Left isomerism - 14.07.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- After learning simple anomalies like septal defects, mildly complex anomalies like heart anomalies right heart anomalies and some complex anomalies like right isomerism, another variety namely left heart isomerism is dealt with.
- Normal cardiac, abdominal, visceral, vascular anatomy is taught with line diagrams.
- Concepts of situs, like situs solitus, situs invertus, situs ambiguous, are dealt with.
- Associated cardiac anomalies, lung anomalies, splenic, hepatic, gastric, intestinal, IVC, aortic, azygos veins, variations are dealt with. Conduction anomalies are dealt with.
- Multiple cases with 2D, colour doppler and cine loops with autopsy pictures are shown.
Module 8 – Arrythmia - 04.08.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- After learning about basics, advanced cardiac biometry, septal defects, left heart anomalies, right heart anomalies, isomerism, etc. Functional rate, rhythm anomalies will be dealt with.
- Introduction to the normal rate, normal rhythm by Doppler and M mode, will be taught.
- Rate, Atrio ventricular time, ventriculo-arterial time and atrio-ventricular conduction, by Doppler and M mode will be dealt.
- Atrio- ventricular trace by Aorto mitral Doppler, SVC Aortic Doppler, pulmonary artery-vein Doppler, etc. will be dealt with.
- Explanations about premature atrial contractions, premature ventricular contraction, supra ventricular tachycardia atrial flutter, ventricular tachycardia, bradycardia, Blocked Bigeminy , A-V block.
- Long QT syndrome would be addressed.
- Ability to count atrio-ventricular events on M mode will be taught.
- Recognising these different pattern using Doppler and M mode will be taught.
- At the end of this module, one can recognise rhythm anomaly, rate anomaly and classify and diagnose Arrythmia
- Clarification, etiology, diagnosis, treatment, follow up etc. will be dealt with.
Module 9 - Other cardiac anomalies - 15.09.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- There are a large number of cardiac variations and anomalies which have not been dealt yet are covered in this module.
- Cardiomegaly, cardiac displacements, cardiac malpositions, ectopia cordis, pericardial effusion, cardiac tumors, pericardiac tumors, echogenic intra cardiac focus, myocardial disease, endocardial disease,s, cardiomyopathies, non-compactions etc will be dealt here.
Module 10 - Syndromic cardiac anomalies - 06.10.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- Fetal Cardiac Syndromes and Associations, Cardiac anomalies associated with chromosomal abnormalities, Syndromic associations and genetic considerations
Module 11 - Counselling ,invasive testing, autopsy and normal fetal echo reporting format 17.11.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- Multidisciplinary approach to prenatal diagnosis and counselling, (Collaboration with other specialists in maternal and fetal medicine, genetics, and pediatric cardiology for comprehensive care.)
- Ethical Considerations: Discussion of ethical issues related to prenatal diagnosis and fetal interventions.
- Reporting formate of fetal echocardiograms
Module 12 - Post Assessment- 08.12.2024, Sunday 3-6 pm
- Time to assess how much you have learnt till now.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.