This workshop provides an in-depth knowledge of –
- COVID-19 Imaging – What a radiologist still needs to know in current times
- Fungal infection – Special attention to Mucormycosis in the whole body
- Infections in immunocompromised host.
- Tuberculosis, Hydatid and miscellaneous pulmonary infections.
- Pleural effusion on all modalities - Transudate vs Exudate, Effusion vs Ascites
- Pneumothorax and Bronchopleural fistula
- Approach to pleural thickening and calcification
- Approach to pleural masses.
After watching this workshop, the participants will be better able to:
- Understand pulmonary infections and pleural pathologies.
- Document imaging details relevant to management.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.